Go iLawn is now PropertyIntel
Go iLawn has helped thousands of contractors measure, bid, and win more work for over a decade.
The next generation combines Go iLawn’s powerful maintenance measuring tools with LandOne’s design-build and enhancement software and adds new features to create PropertyIntel.
Learn more about PropertyIntel, the new version of Go iLawn
PropertyIntel is more than a measurement software; it creates compounding data insights and assets that surface new work opportunities, provides more information about your business, and gives you greater control.
Turn property data into dollars
With PropertyIntel, your property and customer data are connected and become a compounding business asset that helps your company grow in exciting new ways.
As a standalone solution or part of an end-to-end business management system when integrated with Aspire, PropertyIntel puts your data to work for you.
With PropertyIntel, you can:
- Quickly and accurately produce professional takeoffs in less time.
- Dramatically reduce costs incurred from driving time, wear-and-tear on vehicles, fuel costs, manual data entry, under or over-bid jobs, and more.
- Surface new business opportunities through reports and visualization dashboards.
Start collecting, connecting, and visualizing your data with PropertyIntel today.
Get the right tools for the job
PropertyIntel combines aerial imagery, precision measuring and design tools, pricing and labor rate data, property data, customer data, and automated data insights in one easy-to-use application.
With PropertyIntel, you can quickly and accurately:
- Measure square footage, linear distance, and volume
- Count trees, shrubs, and other objects
- Group measurements by surface type
- Create professional takeoffs for maintenance, design-build, and enhancement opportunities
- Mock-up design plans by adding plant and material images to property images
- Get time and material cost estimates automatically as you measure
- And more!
You can start using PropertyIntel today – for free!
Try it now!
Discover how PropertyIntel can help you collect, connect, and visualize essential property data.