Measure More Properties in Less Time for Landscape Sales, Estimating and Operations
From mowing to chemical application to irrigation and more, Go iLawn is your “go-to” tool for delivering accurate estimates that thrill your customers and optimize your profits.
Turn Property Measurement Liabilities into Assets
With Go iLawn:
- Anyone on your staff (from administrator to head estimator) can accurately execute professional property measurement on any property in the U.S. and Canada.
- Dramatically reduce drive time (labor), wear-and-tear on vehicles, and fuel costs associated with property measurement.
- Transform your site visits into value-added inspections that impress your prospects and build your competitive sales advantage.
Start profiting from Go iLawn today. Get started with your 14-day FREE Trial.
Go iLawn Gives you the Right Tools for the Job
Go iLawn combines property photos and measuring tools in one easy-to-use application. Go iLawn users can measure any outdoor surface on a property; turf areas, mulch beds, trees, parking lots, sidewalks and more. With Go iLawn you can quickly and accurately:
- Measure Square footage and linear distance
- Count trees, shrubs and other objects
- Group measurements by surface type (turf, mulch, asphalt, bed edges, etc.)
- Obtain property boundaries and owner information
- Create clear, concise property diagrams for clients, crews and office staff
Start using the Go iLawn tools today. Get started with your 14-day FREE Trial.
Quickly Determine Product and Equipment Needs
Have you ever overestimated or, even worse, underestimated the amount of materials needed for a job? What about equipment and labor needs and requirements?
Determine How Much Product you Need for Your Jobs:
- Mulch (Use our mulch calculator!)
- Turf Applications
- Liquid Deicer
Determine Your Equipment & Labor Needs:
- Man Power
- Hand Held Equipment
- Snow Plows
Works for All Property Types
Go iLawn offers 100% coverage of the U.S. and Canada. View any size property on the site. Your reach is endless:
- Homeowner’s Associations
- Golf Courses
- Military Bases
- You name it, you can measure it on Go iLawn
Go iLawn Turns Your Measurements into Proposals Fast
Instead of wasting time driving across town from one property to the next, you’ll have more time to impress your prospects with quick responses and fast bid turnarounds.
Plus, Go iLawn’s tools are handy for the sales process. We hear time and time again that our users ‘wow’ their customers and prospects with labeled, color-coded property diagrams that help them close the sale.
See how Go iLawn can produce better bids today. Start a FREE Trial.
Go iLawn is Integrated with Smart Business Tools You Already Use
Do you use Microsoft Excel? With a click of a button, your Go iLawn measurements export to an Excel spreadsheet. Save a comprehensive record of all Go iLawn property measurements and objects counted (such as trees) to your computer.
You can also print and save high resolution property photos to your computer, so it’s easy to email, print and manage your property photo inventory.
- Save property measurements to Excel
- Save property photos to your computer
- Save Go iLawn project files with our cloud storage
Go iLawn Site Diagrams Boost Job Site Efficiency and Performance
Keep your crew clear, focused and efficient on the job. Use Go iLawn site maps to visually assign work and ensure the job is done right the first time. Print three copies… one for your client, operations manager and office staff. Now everyone has a record of your job execution strategy.
Your Go iLawn site maps are also powerful customer service, sales and retention tools. Use them to show your customer how you will complete the work and who will be on site.
- Label key features and information in your Go iLawn photos
- Color-code property features
- Strategically group measurements
Try it Now!
If you would like to try the Go iLawn tools right now, sign up for your own 14-day trial.
Product demos are also a great way to learn more about what Go iLawn can do for you. Sign up for a free demo today.