Streamline Your Snow Business
From measuring parking lots and sidewalks, to identifying lot obstacles and more, Go iLawn helps you clearly communicate your professional snow removal strategy to customers, subcontractors and crews.
Accurately and Efficiently Measure Properties for Snow Removal
Measuring parking lots, driveways and roads to produce estimates for snow and ice management can be a time consuming, laborious process- especially if you’re doing it the traditional way and using a measuring wheel.
But not with Go iLawn. Our high-resolution property photos and property measuring tools will help you drastically reduce the time it takes to accurately measure properties for snow removal estimates.
With Go iLawn You Can:
- Measure properties 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, no matter the weather conditions.
- Dramatically reduce drive time (labor), wear and tear on vehicles and fuel costs associated with property measurement.
- Produce professional snow removal service diagrams for clients, crews and subcontractors.
Start measuring properties with Go iLawn today.
Property Measuring Tools Designed to Make Your Life Easier
Go iLawn combines property photos and measuring tools in one easy-to-use application. Go iLawn users can measure parking lots and sidewalks, locate and mark building entrances, identify lot obstacles and more.
Need to measure a property during a snow event? No problem! Our photos will deliver unobstructed ‘leaf-off’ views, allowing you to see the bare pavement you need to measure with no tree canopies or snow in the way.
With Go iLawn you can quickly and accurately measure:
- Parking lot and sidewalk square footage
- Linear distance
- Change in elevation and slope
- Count parking stalls, speed bumps, light poles, building entrances, drains etc.
- Identify & label parking lot obstacles
Start using Go iLawn’s tools today.
Quickly Determine Snow Removal Equipment & Deicing Material Needs
With rising costs of deicing materials, it’s important to know how much product you’ll need to properly service your clients and get you through the season.
Use our tools to help you calculate exactly how much product, how many crew members, and what type of equipment you need to get the job done.
- Determine the correct amount of salt, sand or liquid deicer needed for effective deicing
- Define what pieces of equipment will be needed and will be operable at any location (will you use a shovel or snow blower, bobcat or truck, plow or skid loader?)
- Identify parking lot obstacles and possible hazards
- Isolate snow storage placement on the property
Measure Any Property Type for Snow Removal Estimates
Go iLawn offers 100% coverage of the U.S. and Canada.
You can view any size/type of property on Go iLawn. Your reach is endless:
- Homeowner’s Associations
- Golf Courses
- Military Bases
Start measuring your market today.
Go iLawn Helps You Turn Your Measurements into Proposals Fast
Measuring on Go iLawn lets you turn your estimate around faster.
It helps you measure more properties so you can bid more jobs and win more sales.
Instead of wasting time driving across town from one property to the next, you’ll have more time to impress your prospects with speedy responses and fast bid turnarounds.
See how you can produce better bids today.
Save, Review & Analyze Property Data with Go iLawn’s Excel Integration
Do you use Microsoft Excel? With a click of a button, your Go iLawn measurements export to an Excel spreadsheet.
Save a comprehensive record of all Go iLawn property measurements and objects counted (such as parking stalls) to your computer.
You can group Go iLawn measurements into categories like ‘sidewalks’ and ‘parking lots’, with our measurement-grouping feature and your spreadsheet will be organized and subtotaled for you accordingly.
Go iLawn Snow Removal Diagrams Improve Job Site Efficiency
Ensure a successful service delivery by preparing your crews and subcontractors, office staff, and customers with snow and ice management service diagrams.
With Go iLawn Site Diagrams You Can:
- Completely outline your snow and ice management strategy
- Highlight parking lot obstacles
- Include key property information
- See an example to the right
Create a site diagram today.
Reduce Estimating Costs and Win More Sales
Go iLawn pays for itself from the first time you use it.
When you reduce the time and expense of onsite property measurement the savings flow to your bottom line.
Plus, your resources are freed to focus on satisfying your customers – which generates more referrals.
Discover how Go iLawn can create a profit ripple effect throughout your business.
Try it Now!
If you would like to try the Go iLawn tools right now, visit the Go iLawn test drive area where you can use the tools and saving features for free!
Product demos are also a great way to learn more about what Go iLawn can do for you.
Sign up for a free demo today.
Or Call: 800.270.6782